- Return PolicyFirst, thank you for your purchase from UTA Sports. At UTA Sports our goal is to deliver to our customers a product in which they can be proud to wear. You will find sizing guides on each of our pieces.
As soon as you receive your item please look it over to make sure everything is the way you ordered. If the product is defective or we sent out the wrong item please let us know within 3 business days of receiving the item. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 336-751-3626. Items will need to be returned within 30 days.
Rules and Procedures for returns and exchanges
- Items can be returned for store credit only and will be issued in the form of a credit code you will receive in an email. We cannot issue refunds. Credit is not given on shipping charges.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the date we shipped your order.
- All CUSTOM or PERSONALIZED orders are a FINAL SALE and are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Returned items cannot have been worn or washed and must be in the same condition in which you received it.
- Again shipping is non-refundable unless there was an error on our part.
- Please allow 5-7 business days to process your return.
Changing or Canceling your order
We understand that sometimes things need to change or cancel. We understand that and will do our best to help. However, we do our best to process orders as quickly as possible(within 2-4 hours) and once the order is processed we may be unable to make any changes to or cancel your order.
2. Direct to Garment Printing
Many customers have been asking for special one off prints and we have been able to provide it with our Direct to Garment printer. It was a great addition to our screen printing and has allowed us to help many customers achieve that special t shirt.
DTG printing is ideal for those wanting more colors, higher detail and a quicker turn around than screen printing for the smaller orders. The other great thing about DTG is it only has a one piece minimum.
DTG printing has proven to last and hold up similar to the screen printing, provided it is washed and dried per instructions.
White shirts provide a very soft feel since no pretreatment is required. This gives a soft feel on the print and the same goes for the light colored tees looking for a vintage print.
Dark shirts or any shirts requiring white ink will require a pretreatment. The pretreatment is harmless and will wash out in the laundry.
You can go to the Get a Quote page, fill out the information and attach your art and we will be glad to quote you for a personalized t-shirt you provide the art for.
For more vibrant colors of print you will need the apparel screen printed. Screen printing does have a minimum of 12 pieces.